The newfound freedom: a woman's POV

Aajkal paanv zameein par nahi padte mere
Bolo dekha hai kabhi tumne mujhey udte huye...bolo
Nahi dekha na...haaye humne bhi khud ko pehli baar udte huye dekha hai...aazad, bindaas...chinta mukt. Bhai iska raaz kuch khaas nahi hai. Hua ye ki humne talaak le liya hai..ji haan..theek suna aapne. 
Ohh to aap keh rahe hain ki shaadi ke itne saalon ke baad ab kya zaroort aan padi? Sab kuch to theek hi chal raha tha na...
Haan keh sakte hain ki oopar se sab kuch theek dikhta hai...jo dikhta nahi hai wo hai andar ka dukh...kuch darak sa gaya tha, toot sa gaya tha, jodne ki koshish kari par juda nahi...shaayad fevicol ka mazboot jod nahi tha...
Isliye...khud ke liye, apne aap se pyaar karne ke liye hum aazad ho gaye
Aur na poochiye this new found freedom!!!
It's like a new birth, a new beginning. I feel like a baby who has just started walking, a nestling who is ready for it's journey, a cocoon who has finally tuned into a butterfly...though there are challenges everyday, questions and side glances too..hush hush talks behind my back..but what is most important is my peace of mind...I have got that..I have found myself..and I am loving it..
Please don't get confused if I am advocating for divorce here. Not at all..
I am talking about myself. My point of view on being free. Being free, mentally, emotionally and spiritually... any toxic relationship can drain you out . And it comes to your physical well-being. Now I am healthier, happier and more confident than I ever was...this new found freedom has transformed me into a new person.
And if you find a little hope, a little sunshine and a little courage from my blog, I would be more than happy....after all to be free is what is most important...isn't it? 
#matwalimini

Comments

  1. Superb introduction lovely writing ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kya baat kya baat kya baat! Congratulations on your first blog maam...it was actually fun reading your blog the way you used the sentence shayad fevicol ka mazboot jod nahi tha.Waiting for more blogs from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shukriya Malavika...your love means a lot

      Delete
  3. This has left me speechless ...as well as proud of you, who is so confident ,firm and BOLD .These needs courage and I can say that my friend is courageous .BRAVOπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Your skills of writing is
    not a Stranger to us. Please do keep writing .would love to read and wait for the next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment